Thank you for considering Starlite Entertainment for your special event. Starlite Entertainment believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation / refund policy.
Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made on or before the first 30 days of reserving your event date.
- There is no cancellation of considered on the Same Day of the event.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that Starlite Entertainment has obtained and / or purchased on your behalf. These purchase are specific to your event and have no value to Starlite.
- In case you feel that the service received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the attention of our DJ during the event so that corrections may be made to your satisfaction. In the event that resolution can not be achieved, the entertainer will document your concerns for follow up with management. Concerns will be handled with in 24 hours of event. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will make an appropriate decision.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come from another vender or agent, please refer the issue to them.
- When you reserve your date for our services, your purchase is covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with our services, we will cheerfully issue a full refund on any and all deposits. The 30 days begin once deposit is received and your event is considered, “booked”.
- In the event that you would need to cancel your event after the 30 day guarantee, we will hold your deposit and attempt to re-book your date. If we are successful in booking that date, you will receive your full deposit returned to you.
- If you need to reschedule your event to a different time or date, as a courtesy to you, we will apply that deposit to your new date and time.
- In some cases, such as health issues, death or weather, full refunds, or re-scheduling will be applied, at the digression of Starlite Entertainment.
- We want to once again thank you for contacting and considering Starlite Entertainment.
In the event that we can not re-book your date, your deposit will be forfeited.
Weather Clause: Our policy for cancellation due to weather:
* Out Door Events: In the event of unfavorable weather conditions, the band and/or the venue, reserves the wright to cancel the entertainment, as provided below:
* Snow: In the event of snow, notice of cancellation must be given six hours before set up time.
Private Event Clause: