Terms & Conditions
- Starlite Entertainment, will supply our services as per your chosen package description plus modifications as described and stated in your contract.
- Starlite Entertainment employees, will at all times, present and conduct themselves in a professional manor.
- Starlite Entertainment will only consider your date reserved once deposit is received.
- Starlite Entertainment can not and will not be responsible for adverse weather conditions, traffic or acts of god in the event that the DJ would be late or forced to cancel. Nor will Starlite Entertainment hold you responsible for the same.
- In the event our equipment would be damaged due to actions of you, your quest, your venue and/or employees, full cost and/or replacement will be at your expense.
- Starlite Entertainment is fully insured in the event of damage and/or injury due to our failure to properly secure our equipment, design of set up and/or equipment failure. Any damage and/or injury must be reported and documented at time of incident.
- Unless pre-arranged, all outstanding balances must be paid in full five days before your event.